Introducing Allwell from Peach State Health Plan
Allwell is Centene Corporation’s Medicare Advantage product in Georgia. Together, Allwell and Peach State Health Plan exist to help members get the care they need to feel their best.
We believe quality healthcare is more than just treatment from a doctor and that health insurance is best delivered on a local level. Our plans are designed to give members:
- Affordable healthcare coverage
- Benefits you need to take good care of yourself
- Access to doctors, nurses and specialists who work together to help you feel your best
- Coverage for prescription drugs
- Extra benefits that aren’t covered by Medicare Part A or Part B (Original Medicare).
As part of the Georgia community, Allwell treats people with kindness, respect and dignity in everything we do. We also look for ways to improve the total health of the community such as:
- Provide medical and non-medical support for our members to make your days a little easier
- Connect members to community programs and organizations
- Create jobs in Georgia to improve the lives of the people we serve
Looking for more information?
While exploring our site, you will find that you have access to:
- Information about our health plans
- Enroll online
- Find a doctor
- Login or create a member account
- Pay your premium
If you need help navigating our site or just want to talk to a person, call us.
We are here to help!
About Peach State Health Plan
At Peach State Health Plan we want to help you get the medical care you need to feel your best. As a local company, we have worked hard to develop a Medicare plan that will meet your needs and give you access to the area's finest doctors and hospitals.
We care deeply for the people in our communities so we have created a Medicare Advantage plan for people eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid, Peach State Health Plan. At Peach State Health Plan, our belief is that quality health care is about more than just medical care. We take pride in offering our members personal service from case managers who help coordinate your healthcare needs. Our case managers will take whatever time you need to answer your questions and ensure you understand your benefits. They will also help you get access to community resources that might make your life a little easier.
Peach State Health Plan staff lives and work in the same communities as our members. We treat everyone with kindness, dignity, and respect. Our commitment of service reaches beyond those we care for as part of our health plan into the communities where our members live. For example:
- Peach State works with local programs in the community that offer resources to help those in need of assistance and support.
- Peach State staff regularly volunteer with organizations such as local food banks and The Ronald McDonald house to make a difference in the community.
- We create important jobs that offer opportunities for people to join us and help impact others
To sign up for a Medicare Advantage plan, apply online or call one of our helpful licensed sales representatives at 1-877-826-3693 (TTY: 711).